All our mobile bars serve the finest Real Ale & Craft Beers supplied from our own Brewery, Burton Town Brewery, Not only that we can offer all the household named Beers, Wines, Cocktails and Mocktails you would expect from a bar in a venue. We’re passionate about great quality beverages whether alcoholic or not, we know that not all budgets stretch to Dom Perignon and fine wines? So we use our experience and contacts to bring you a taste explosion tailored to your pocket.
Your style can also be expressed by having a custom built bar. The aesthetics count to the whole drinking experience as well, after all, we drink with our eyes as well as our taste buds, that’s why we love getting invited to custom design bars. Whether you after a vintage ale bar or an upmarket glass fronted bar with ice sculptures, give your event guests a unique drinking experience they won’t forget.
We have designed bars for intimate parties of 20 to music events of 500, so let us guide you to extend your theme to the bar and really amp up your guests’ experience at your event – together we will create a bar as unique as you.
Our simple pricing structure
Tailor your individual event in 5 simple steps;
Step 1– Establish Your theme – This is only limited to your imagination and budget.
Step 2 – We discuss your drinks requirements for your friends, family & colleagues
Step 3 – We draw up your bespoke bar with the drinks price list and send this to you. You Confirm this by making completing the booking form and paying the deposit.
Step 4 – We build your bar, curate your decor and order your custom drinks package.
Step 5 – We arrive prior to your event and serve your bespoke drinks package to your guests.
The payment options
- The ‘behind the bar’ option – simply put a tab of £500 or more behind the bar and we turn up to serve your guests.
- The ‘deposit’ option – make a minimum deposit of £250 and your guests buy their own drinks the £250 is refunded to you when the event is completed as long as an agreed minimum spend is made.
- The ‘buy out’ option – You pay a fixed amount in advance for a set number of drinks, ideal for welcome drinks or table wine then your guests pay for their own drinks for the rest of the night.
- The ‘subsidised option’ – reduced price drinks for your guests, funded from a pre paid bar tab.
- Or any combination of the above, maybe even a subsidised drinks package, it’s all about what works best for you.